Santa Cruz Indymedia : http://santacruz.indymedia.org
Home
Santa Cruz Indymedia

Articles

LOCAL Announcement :: Alternative Media : Labor & Economics : Resistance & Tactics

Santa Cruz Indymedia's All Volunteer Statement

In keeping with the original purpose and roots of IMC, Santa Cruz Indymedia looks to the Zapatista model of resistance, in which teachers, members of the good government commitees, and even doctors are not paid, but must organize money for food outside of their activism.

Read the full article...

LOCAL Commentary :: Alternative Media

Pledge Drive Politics

How convenient that the FCC shut down FRSC mere days prior to the major fall pledge drives for NPR and Pacifica. So now when I tune into Democracy Now on KUSP instead of my truly local station, I am asked to contribute money or else the show won't go on. Okay. I get it, you need the money, but I need media democracy, Now....

Read the full article...

Interview :: Alternative Media

pre teen prfence soliloquy

I wish to free the free world from being free

Read the full article...

Announcement :: Alternative Media

Call to Action: Stop Government Repression of Indymedia

Call for Indymedia Solidarity

Read the full article...   (1 comment)

LOCAL Announcement :: Alternative Media : Media Criticism : Resistance & Tactics

FREE RADIO SANTA CRUZ NEEDS YOUR HELP

FREE RADIO Santa Cruz is an unlicensed micro-power radio station serving the community of Santa Cruz for almost 10 years. On Wed. Sept 29th a dozen Federal Marshals and 6 FCC agents shut the station down. Free Radio Santa Cruz was not interfering with any other stations or harming anyone with its broadcasts. The station is a community asset which was broadcasting alternative news, music and a variety of perspectives 24 hours a day. We are very grateful for the outpouring of support that we have received from the community. Many people have asked us what they can do to help. Below are some suggestions of things that you can do to support us and help us to continue our work. Thank you.

Read the full article...

Calendar

No events for this day.

view calendar week
add an event

Views

Media Centers

Syndication feeds

Account Login

This site made manifest by dadaIMC software