Santa Cruz Indymedia : http://santacruz.indymedia.org
Home
Santa Cruz Indymedia

Articles

Commentary :: Alternative Media : Police State : Resistance & Tactics

A Poem for IMCs from Zack de La Rocha

I was handed this piece of paper from Zack on the streets of New York. I am posting this for him. It's a moving poem for all the tireless work done by volunteers for the Indymedia network.

Read the full article...

LOCAL News :: Alternative Media : Resistance & Tactics

Making Waves in Support of Free Radio Santa Cruz

On August 31, about forty supporters of Free Radio Santa Cruz met at the RCNV to watch Making Waves, a new documentary about both un-licensed pirate radio and Low Power FM (LPFM). Before watching the feature presentation, we watched a few short documentaries about FRSC and viewed footage of FRSC in the corporate media. Listeners of FRSC took the opportunity to personally thank various FRSC programmers. The film screening was a benefit for FRSC and we (members of the FRSC collective) greatly appreciate everyone's donations.

Read the full article...   (28 comments)

News :: Alternative Media : Animal Rights : Arts & Culture : Civil & Human Rights : Education & Youth : Environment & Food : Gender & Sexuality : Gender & Sexuality : Globalization & Capitalism : Government & Elections : Health & Drugs : Labor & Economics : Peace & War : Police State : Poverty & Urban Development : Resistance & Tactics : Sister Cities : Transportation

An Israeli Spy in the Pentagon? Why would They Bother

www.hanania.com

Read the full article...

News :: Alternative Media

How To Write An Engaging Article

Everyone has their own unique style and method of writing, just as painters or actors have distinct styles. So I can only speak of my own writing techniques. But I thought I would outline some basics that I think make a good written article...

Read the full article...

LOCAL Announcement :: Alternative Media : Peace & War

NOW PLAYING: Uncovered: The Whole Truth about the Iraq War

Now playing at the 41st Avenue Cinema.

The new theatrical version includes an exclusive interview with UN weapons inspector David Kay and a section on the media's role in the build up to war.

Read the full article...   (1 comment)

Calendar

No events for this day.

view calendar week
add an event

Views

Media Centers

Syndication feeds

Account Login

This site made manifest by dadaIMC software