Santa Cruz Indymedia : http://santacruz.indymedia.org
Home
Santa Cruz Indymedia

Articles

LOCAL Announcement :: Alternative Media

Yellowstone Buffalo Video Showing on 9/8

Find out about the plight of the last wild buffalo; why the State of Montana is killing them and how you can help!

Read the full article...

Review :: Alternative Media

Anarchy in Turkey

Han pasado dieciocho años desde la publicación del primer periódico anarquista turco, Kara (Negro) en 1986.

Read the full article...   (1 comment)

News :: Alternative Media

STOP MOSKOWITZ

Dear Friends,

Your fax could not only kill two birds of injustice with one
stone, it could birth two birds of justice in one nest:

It could assist and empower exploited low-income neighborhoods
in California.

Read the full article...   (1 comment)

Interview :: Alternative Media

The Inner Workings of Alternative Media: Part 3

I wanted to see what motivated people working in alternative media, as well as what they needed to help support their efforts, to ensure a healthy alternative to mainstream media for us all. In the last part of this 3-part article, (for parts 1 and 2, visit http://resist.ca/~kirstena/pagealtpress.html), I continue with interviews about alternative media with some of the folks that produce it. I interviewed Bradley Allen (Free Radio Santa Cruz and the Santa Cruz Independent Media Center (IMC)), Lance Scott (Co-founder of Eat the State! (ETS!)), Christa Donner (Ladyfriend and Free Advice Zines), an editor from a prisoner newsletter that goes out with prisoner book deliveries who wanted to remain anonymous, Chuck Munson (Coordinating webmaster for Infoshop.org and librarian), and via phone, Tim Walker (campaigns manager for Adbusters Magazine).

Read the full article...

Interview :: Alternative Media

The Inner Workings of Alternative Media: Part 2

I wanted to see what motivated people working in alternative media, as well as what they needed to help support their efforts, to ensure a healthy alternative to mainstream media for us all. In the second part of this continuing article, I continue with interviews about alternative media with some of the folks that produce it. I interviewed Bradley Allen (Free Radio Santa Cruz and the Santa Cruz Independent Media Center (IMC)), Lance Scott (Co-founder of Eat the State! (ETS!)), Christa Donner (Ladyfriend and Free Advice Zines), an editor from a prisoner newsletter that goes out with prisoner book deliveries who wanted to remain anonymous, Chuck Munson (Coordinating webmaster for Infoshop.org and librarian), and via phone, Tim Walker (campaigns manager for Adbusters Magazine).

Read the full article...

Calendar

No events for this day.

view calendar week
add an event

Views

Media Centers

Syndication feeds

Account Login

This site made manifest by dadaIMC software