Santa Cruz Indymedia : http://santacruz.indymedia.org
Home
Santa Cruz Indymedia

Articles

Commentary :: Civil & Human Rights : Government & Elections : Media Criticism : Peace & War : Police State

Kidnappers Posed as Federal Agents

"David [Kluttz] said he wanted to show me what he had prepared for me. It was my grave," Labowitz testified.
...three defendants were armed when they posed as federal agents and entered Labowitz's home.

Read the full article...

News :: Peace & War

outFarpress presents: Fr Roy Bourgeois on the School of the Americas

Father Roy Bourgeois is a leader of the movement to shut down the School of the Americas in Georgia. He speaks of his military service, work in Central America, and the annual demonstration at Fort Benning. 48:46. 2 files, broadcast quality and slow modem streaming. Free to rebroadcast.

Read the full article...

News :: Alternative Media : Animal Rights : Arts & Culture : Civil & Human Rights : Education & Youth : Environment & Food : Gender & Sexuality : Globalization & Capitalism : Government & Elections : Health & Drugs : Labor & Economics : Media Criticism : Peace & War : Police State : Poverty & Urban Development : Resistance & Tactics : Sister Cities : Technology : Transportation : Womyn

FAA ?? Set UP??

FAA ??

Read the full article...

News :: Alternative Media : Animal Rights : Arts & Culture : Civil & Human Rights : Education & Youth : Environment & Food : Gender & Sexuality : Globalization & Capitalism : Government & Elections : Health & Drugs : Labor & Economics : Media Criticism : Peace & War : Police State : Poverty & Urban Development : Resistance & Tactics : Sister Cities : Technology : Transportation : Womyn

Free Palestine

Read the full article...   (12 comments)

News :: Civil & Human Rights : Media Criticism : Peace & War

For Israel/Palestine: The Meaning of 'RELATIVE CALM' a LA Times Style

Over all, I guess what he [THE L.A. TIMES] means is relatively obvious: That he can run whatever he wants, distort whatever he desires, lead with whatever his lies. I guess he means that FACTS don't matter, TRUTH is irrelevant, and deceit the order of the day. I guess he means that Americans are pawns, readers are sheep, and people will just keep swallowing whatever the media choose to dish out. I hope you'll tell him he's wrong: 213-237-5000 or readers.rep (at) latimes.com

Read the full article...   (26 comments)

Calendar

No events for this day.

view calendar week
add an event

Views

Media Centers

Syndication feeds

Account Login

This site made manifest by dadaIMC software