Santa Cruz Indymedia : http://santacruz.indymedia.org
Home
Santa Cruz Indymedia

Articles

News :: Alternative Media : Animal Rights : Arts & Culture : Civil & Human Rights : Education & Youth : Environment & Food : Gender & Sexuality : Gender & Sexuality : Globalization & Capitalism : Government & Elections : Health & Drugs : Labor & Economics : Peace & War : Police State : Poverty & Urban Development : Resistance & Tactics : Sister Cities : Transportation

From Central America to Iraq 8-27-04

By Noam Chomsky

Read the full article...

Review :: Environment & Food : Globalization & Capitalism : Health & Drugs

What People Eat on Raw Food Diets

When I used to eat only raw foods, people would constantly ask me what I ate. It was really weird! Eating raw eliminates *a lot* of the crap that is not healthy to eat in the world. You also do not support as many industrial giants and processed food corporations.

Read the full article...

Commentary :: Health & Drugs

A Heroin Addict Critiques Drug Education in Schools

I interviewed a friend who has been a heroin addict for the last 20+ years I have known him, about his life with heroin addiction. He said that the schools duped him into thinking he could not get addicted to heroin, because they lied about pot, and mushrooms, and everything else...

Read the full article...

News :: Alternative Media : Alternative Media : Animal Rights : Arts & Culture : Civil & Human Rights : Education & Youth : Education & Youth : Environment & Food : Gender & Sexuality : Gender & Sexuality : Globalization & Capitalism : Government & Elections : Health & Drugs : Labor & Economics : Peace & War : Police State : Police State : Poverty & Urban Development : Poverty & Urban Development : Resistance & Tactics : Sister Cities : Transportation

Bush Using Drugs to Control Depression, Erratic Behavior

"President George W. Bush is taking powerful anti-depressant drugs to control his erratic behavior, depression and paranoia."

Read the full article...

News :: Civil & Human Rights : Government & Elections : Health & Drugs : Resistance & Tactics

United Cerebral Palsy Launches DontBlockMyVote.org

Launched Wednesday, United Cerebral Palsy's online campaign,www.DontBlockMyVote.org, allows activists to send a free letter to their Congressmen calling for full funding of the Help America Vote Act (HAVA), which guarantees equal access to polling places and voting machines for millions of Americans with disabilities. With the last Presidential election hinging on a little over 500 votes, the potential disenfranchisement of 26 million voters with disabilities is an important and significant cause, and the lack of full funding for HAVA could greatly swing a potentially close election. UCP is also in partnership with Rock the Vote, calling on people to register for this year’s elections

Read the full article...

Calendar

No events for this day.

view calendar week
add an event

Views

Media Centers

Syndication feeds

Account Login

This site made manifest by dadaIMC software