Santa Cruz Indymedia : http://santacruz.indymedia.org
Home
Santa Cruz Indymedia

Features

Announcement :: Alternative Media : Animal Rights : Environment & Food : Globalization & Capitalism : Resistance & Tactics

The End of Santa Cruz Earth First!?

scef.gifAs of Wednesday, 23 June, 2004, at 7 pm. Santa Cruz Earth First! will be gone - Unless you do something about it!

If any of you want to see Santa Cruz Earth First! continue, then you have to let the group know it.

You MUST come to the meeting on Wednesday, 23 June at 7 pm at 224 Walnut Ave (The HUB) Suite E (Upstairs over the Bike Church) or You MUST send a donation to Santa Cruz Earth First!, POB 344, Santa Cruz, CA 95061 that arrives before the meeting on June 23rd.

Don't send a reply email saying how much you want SCEF! to continue - SHOW UP OR SEND A DONATION!

If you want SCEF! to continue and are willing to participate, support it and be active, and show it, then SCEF! will live on.

A Quick Look Back: History of Santa Cruz Earth First! I SCEF! Fights for Jailed Comrade "Victim" I SC County Jail is Redecorated I Treesitters Needed NOW I EF! Tree-Sit in Ramsey Gulch! I Ramsey II Sitters Threatened at Gun Point I Treesitter Dies Defending Ramsey Gulch Ecosystem I EF! Organizers' Conference I SCEF! Climb Training I Earth First! Radio News (archives)

More...   (3 comments)

Articles

News :: Animal Rights

Animal Research--Harmful to Humans--Interesting Quotes

An interesting look at how animal research is not only harmful to animal beings, but human beings as well.

Read the full article...

The Clock on the Slaughter Starts Week!

The Canadian government may let us know this week how many seal pups they will allow to be legally slaughtered—it could be as high as 350,000!

Santa Cruz, get angry and do something!

Read the full article...   (1 comment)

News :: Alternative Media : Animal Rights : Environment & Food : Globalization & Capitalism : Resistance & Tactics

To save the Bay of La Paz & Gulf of California

This is an effort to save the most biologically diverse body of water on Earth.

Read the full article...

We Are Coming.

Soon.

Read the full article...

Documentary linking human and animal cruelty

We have uncovered and decoded the messages hidden in the modern day BDSM web sites, a euphamism for the legalized sex slave trade and exposed the master programmer, leader of insex.com, that trains young women to live in servitude like animals.

Read the full article...

Calendar

No events for this day.

view calendar week
add an event

Views

Media Centers

Syndication feeds

Account Login

This site made manifest by dadaIMC software