Santa Cruz Indymedia : http://santacruz.indymedia.org
Home
Santa Cruz Indymedia

Articles

News :: Alternative Media : Civil & Human Rights : Technology

Dossier of Indymedia Hacker Who Struck NYC Today

I've obtained the complete dossier on the hacker who took down NYC Indymedia earlier today.
These folks are from "reverse.theplanet.com" in Houston, Texas.
Call their techie, "Peter Pathos" at 214-782-7802.
They've visited me before: I'm blocking their I.P. addresses. I will pass this information directly to the US District Attorney in Manhattan. Unfortunately, the individuals who have worked on the inside of various IMCs, reducing the reliability of commmunications within the alternative press, still manage to cloak themselves in secrecy. The solution is to know your local IMC, show up to meetings, ask questions, and follow up on stories that you post. Attacks on Indymedia,

Read the full article...

LOCAL News :: Education & Youth : Peace & War : Resistance & Tactics : Technology

UCSC's weekly "Weapons Inpsections" Tour a success

Read the full article...   (4 comments)

Announcement :: Technology

E-OK What do you think?

Read the full article...   (4 comments)

LOCAL News :: Alternative Media : Technology : Transportation

FSRN: Alternatives to an Oil Driven Society

As the US Congress took a step forward to open up oil exploration in Alaska's National Wildlife Refuge last week, crude oil prices reached an all-time high of $57 per barrel on the world market. The ripple effect can be seen at gas stations around the US. FSRN's Vinny Lombardo looks at the causes, and examines some alternatives to an oil driven society.

Read the full article...

LOCAL News :: Resistance & Tactics : Technology

Santa Cruz Indymedia has upgraded software

Santa Cruz Indymedia has upgraded software. Please be patient as we format the new version.

Read the full article...   (9 comments)

Calendar

No events for this day.

view calendar week
add an event

Views

Media Centers

Syndication feeds

Account Login

This site made manifest by dadaIMC software