Santa Cruz Indymedia : http://santacruz.indymedia.org
Home
Santa Cruz Indymedia

Articles

News :: Peace & War : Technology

Iran Provides Explanation for Unnerving Blast

Amid speculation about whether Iran's nuclear program is soley for peaceful uses, a blast was heard from the the general area of Iran's recently completed nuclear power plant. A plane was seen flying over the area at the time, and early reports said a missle had been fired.
Iran's most recent explanation is that an empty fuel tank may have fallen from the plane.

Read the full article...

Announcement :: Technology

Unveiling the Weapon of the Masses

This is a must read and share for anoyone interested in using their power of intention in the service of humanity.

Read the full article...   (1 comment)

LOCAL News :: Technology

Palomar microwave tower approval meeting rescheduled

The Santa Cruz City Council has rescheduled the meeting Re: granting a permit for the continued operation illegal microwave towers on the Palomar inn to Feb 22nd at 7pm

Read the full article...   (3 comments)

Announcement :: Technology

Missing Portable CD Player! Please help!

I lost my portable CD player. I really want it back. Have you seen it?

Read the full article...

LOCAL News :: Alternative Media : Animal Rights : Arts & Culture : Civil & Human Rights : Education & Youth : Environment & Food : Gender & Sexuality : Globalization & Capitalism : Government & Elections : Health & Drugs : Labor & Economics : Media Criticism : Peace & War : Police State : Poverty & Urban Development : Resistance & Tactics : Sister Cities : Technology : Transportation : Womyn

Counter-inauguration protest wrap

Self contained summary of events at the Santa Cruz counter-inauguration rally. 3:45

note: the word shit is used in the story...

Read the full article...   (8 comments)

Calendar

No events for this day.

view calendar week
add an event

Views

Media Centers

Syndication feeds

Account Login

This site made manifest by dadaIMC software