Santa Cruz Indymedia : http://santacruz.indymedia.org
Home
Santa Cruz Indymedia

Articles

Announcement :: Globalization & Capitalism

United Kingdom G8 Protest

"Days of Dissent! Reflections on Summit Mobilisations"

Read the full article...   (1 comment)

LOCAL Announcement :: Alternative Media : Globalization & Capitalism : Resistance & Tactics

The Fourth World War; Benefit for FRSC on Nov. 7

Featuring Michael Franti and Suheir Hammad

The Fourth World War
a big noise film

Read the full article...   (1 comment)

Commentary :: Globalization & Capitalism

Not just waiting for Bush to lose

About the global consequenses of the US presidential election - We can not forget that Bush is a international war criminal!

Read the full article...

Commentary :: Globalization & Capitalism

Fidel Castro and the Cuban Revolution

When I was very young, I remember my family taking my uncle to Logan International Airport in Boston. One side of the Sumner Tunnel had been blocked to traffic due to security situations, because Fidel Castro was due to be passing through at any moment. This was the very day that he made his famous speech at Harvard University.

Read the full article...

Announcement :: Civil & Human Rights : Globalization & Capitalism : Government & Elections : Peace & War : Police State

CHENEY & CO'S ROLE IN 9/11: on Air America Radio, Monday night!

Tune into Air America's Mike Malloy show this Monday night (Election Eve) to hear 9/11 researcher Mike Ruppert, author of "Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil." According to Ruppert, VP Cheney and other government officials helped plan the 9/11 attacks--and Cheney played a pivotal role on the day of the attacks.

Read the full article...

Calendar

No events for this day.

view calendar week
add an event

Views

Media Centers

Syndication feeds

Account Login

This site made manifest by dadaIMC software